The Creative Works Of Artist/Designer Dawn Hitchcock

The Creative Works Of Artist/Designer Dawn Hitchcock

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Give The Gift Of Art This Holiday Season

~~Giving The Gift Of Art This Holiday Season~~

What could be better than getting a fabulous piece of art for the holidays??
Hummm, how about getting a fabulous piece of art for a great price!

I'm having my once a year print sale right now for the holidays!
If there is something that you've had your eye on all year,
now's the time to buy. Purchase ANY $18 print and receive a second
print of the same value for FREE. So, get a great piece of art for yourself
and get a free one for your Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Great Aunt Tilly....
YOU GET THE PICTURE!

To see all of my prints and the many holiday sale items on my shop:
Click onto the cute little Christmas present below and go to my
"Prints And Photography" section on my shop

A Very Merry Christmas To You And Yours,

Dawn

No comments: